Here’s how to join the directory:
- Go to RAS Parent Directory
- Select “Create Account” and fill in the name, email, and password information.
- Click “verify my email” and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information form
- Verify your family’s information
- Add your child’s name, grade and teacher assignment if known.
- Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences.
- You are ready to connect! Once these forms are complete, you will be able to access the directory.
Questions? – Please don’t hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More about the Parent Directory:
- The Parent Directory helps connect area families with children PreK- 12th Grade.
- Online access is FREE for anyone who joins.
- The online directory is SECURE – each family will have a unique login and password and the directory can’t be lost or stolen.
- Parents can decide how much contact information they want to share.
- You can search by student’s first name, grade, teacher and family last name.
- You will get information from the Rockford Education Foundation, Rocket Boosters and other RAS activity groups about upcoming events and opportunities!